Webroot Not Scanning Mac – If Webroot not scanning Mac then you need to check for the updates. Keep your Webroot SecureAnywhere up to date and if it is not up-to-date then it may give you an error during the scan or threat removal. Here we need to follow some basic troubleshooting steps which will help you to resolve the issue on your Mac computer.
WEBROOT NOT SCANNING MAC
FIX THE WEBROOT ISSUE for NOT SCANNING MAC:
METHOD 1 – CHECK FOR THE UPDATES:
- Double click on the Webroot SecureAnywhere icon to open the Mac agent and then select Webroot SecureAnywhere.
- Now from the drop-down menu click and Check for New Updates and then wait to finish the process.
- Click Update Now option from the popped up window when prompted you to do.
- Follow the instructions step by step to finish the process and then click Ok when the update is successful.
After following the above procedure you can go for the complete scan of your system if the issue still persists then try to uninstall the Webroot. Go for the chat or support for Webroot Support if you require any help.
METHOD 2 – How to UNINSTALL AND RE-INSTALL THE WEBROOT SECUREANYWHERE:
UNINSTALL WEBROOT USING CMD prompt:
- First, you need to open Run dialog box and then type cmd and press enter to open the command prompt.
- Now in the command prompt type C:\Program Files\Webroot\WRSA.exe -uninstall and then press enter.
- Enter code mentioned in the column into the required field in order to confirm the removal of the Webroot.
- Now restart your system after the successful uninstallation procedure.
Uninstall Webroot without using CMD:
- Click on the Webroot icon from the menu bar and then select Shut Down SecureAnywhere.
- Now click Yes or Ok to confirm the shutdown process and then open the Finder from the dock.
- Open folder of the webroot then drags the Webroot SecureAnywhere icon into delete or Trash.
- Click Uninstall to confirm the process and then Ok after the successful uninstallation process.
REINSTALL WEBROOT SECUREANYWHERE ANTIVIRUS:
- Visit official website webroot.com/safe to download the Webroot product on your Mac machine.
- Click on the downloaded file wsamac.dmg and then drag the Webroot SecureAnywhere icon into the download folder.
- You may be required to double click on the Webroot SecureAnywhere icon to begin the installation process.
- Select your preferred language from the drop-down menu, in the activation wizard and then type 20 digit Webroot keycode.
- Your Webroot keycode can be found in the mailbox of the registered email id or on the backside of the retail card.
- Type in Webroot Keycode, click Agree and Install to start the installation process.
- Enter your email id and password to log in if required.
- Now follow step by step instructions to finish the installation process and then click close.
Above procedure issue Webroot not scanning mac will be resolved. Still, facing the same issue then again you need to lokk for the Webroot Support. You can also visit us at www.webroot.com/safe for the Webroot account setup or further troubleshooting.