Webroot Error 1706 – The main reason of the Webroot Error 1706 is caused by entering the invalid login details during the login process in the Webroot account official website. In case if you are entering the invalid login details like username or the password while trying to login to your account then this error may occur. In this blog, we are going to show to some basic steps which will help you to fix Webroot Error 1706 while trying to sign in to your account. Visit the link www.webroot.com/safe for getting the basic information on how to troubleshoot the error related to your Webroot product. Below are some points of the cause of the error and their solutions.
CAUSES FOR THE WEBROOT ERROR 1706 – WEBROOT.COM/SAFE:
- Invalid credential details like username or email id.
- Invalid password.
- Invalid username
- Both the email id and password are not valid.
In such case to recover from the Webroot Error 1706, you need to recover the password or email id, related with your Webroot account by using the forgot password or username option
TROUBLESHOOTING STEPS TO FIX THE WEBROOT ERROR 1706 – WEBROOT.COM/SAFE:
PROCEDURE 1 – RESTART YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM:
- The first is to restart your computer system in order to fix the Webroot Error 1706.
- In order to restart your system, click on the Start button or press mthe window key from the left corner of the desktop screen.
- Now, from the dropdown menu, select the ShutDown option and then select the Restart option from it.
- Now wait until the system restarts and then try to login to your Webroot account.
- In case the problem still exist for the Webroot Error 1706. Contact or visit webroot.com/safe.
PROCEDURE 2 – RESET YOUR PASSWORD:
- Put in the login details like username and password to the Webroot website and you got this error message Webroot Error 1706.
- Click on the below option for Forgot Password, which is given on the screen.
- Now, click on the Forgot Password and follow the on screen instructions to reset the password.
- It will ask you to enter the registered email id, so you get the reset password link on that email.
- Now, open you email received from the Webroot for resetting the password, and then follow the instructions given in the email.
RECOVERY FROM THE WEBROOT ERROR 1706:
- In your received email for resetting the password, after clicking on the link you need to type the given Captcha.
- It will ask you to enter the security question, after typing the Captcha in the required field.
- Now, enter a new password, in order to reset the password.
- Enter a new password and then enter again to confirm the new password
- Now all don,e.
Now, try to enter the new details regarding the username and the password for the Webroot Account, but, still same error message appear then visit webroot.com/safe for more help.
PROCEDURE 3 – RESETTING INTERNET SETTINGS:
- Webroot Error 1706 can also be caused by the slow speed or poor internet connection caused by you internet settings.
- First of all for resetting the internet settings, close all the open applications including the web browser and then open Internet Explorer.
- Now, select Internet options from the list.
- After that, under the Advanced tab, you need to click on the Reset option.
- Click Yes or Continue, when a confirmation window will pop up in order to continue the process.
- Once the process is finished then you need to restart your system in order to save the changes you have made.
- Now, check the Webroot Error 1706, whether it is fixed or not.
- Still facing the same error then you can try to connect Webroot Support by visiting the link webroot.com/safe.