Webroot Activation Problem Windows – Webroot Activation Problem with Windows 7 is a pretty common problem faced by Windows 7 users and other users. Sometimes due to lack of technical knowledge and system glitch. There is no need to worry, Webroot Installation Problem is easy to troubleshoot for the users. Just follow these methods and you can easily fix your issue with Webroot Installation.
WEBROOT INSTALLATION PROBLEM WINDOWS
SYSTEM REQUIREMENT FOR WEBROOT SECUREANYWHERE
Before purchasing the Webroot product for your respective device, you must check the System requirement for your Product. This extra effort can save you from many issues that you can face with your device in the future. Check out these bullet points to know about the various system requirement for the Webroot product.
- Windows Operating System
- Windows 10 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Windows 8 & 8.1 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32-bit & 64-bit all Editions)
- Windows Vista (32-bit all Editions) & (64-bit SP1 and SP2)
- Mac Operating System
- Mac OS X 10.9, 10.10, 10.11
- Mac OS 10.12
- Mobile Operating System
- Android 4.4 (KitKat) or later
- iOS 10 or higher
- Minimum 2GB RAM requirement
- 15 MB space available on the hard disk
- Support Web Browser
- Google Chrome (with all latest updates)
- Apple Safari (with all latest updates)
- Internet Explorer 9.0 or later
- You also need to use high-speed internet connection for the download and installation process.
After upgrading your device will restart automatically with the new setup and start the installation process. If the Webroot installation problem still persists then call for Webroot Support.
Also Check :
- Got an error FZLC0056: Invalid or Used Keycode
- Webroot SecureAnywhere : Password request cannot be processed (Error).
- How to uninstall SecureAnywhere for Mac?
- Protect Your Computer and Network by Installing Webroot Antivirus.
UNINSTALL ANY PREVIOUS VERSION OF WEBROOT ON WINDOWS 7
If you are installing a new Webroot software on the computer already having a Webroot software installed on it then you must uninstall the previous version first, to do so, follow these steps.
- Click on the Start button on your Windows 7 computer.
- Click on the Control Panel in the pop-up menu.
- Now go to the Programs in the Control Panel window.
- On the left panel of the Window, choose to Uninstall a Program.
- Navigate to the older version of Webroot and right-click on it.
- Choose to Uninstall and follow the Wizard instructions to complete the process.
When an older version is removed then install the new version of Webroot software on your device. If the Webroot uninstall or installation problem still exists then call us for support.
RUN WEBROOT UPGRADE AND CLEANUP TOOL ON WINDOWS 7
If the above methods do not work for you or Webroot won’t uninstall then you can run the Webroot SecureAnywhere Removal Tool for your Windows 7 computer. Before you run this tool, you must create a System Restore Point on your computer. This step ensures that if any changes are made by the tool on your computer, you can restore to the previous version of your Windows 7. Create the System Restore Point by following these steps.
- Click on the Start button of your Windows 7.
- Then right-click on Computer from the pop-up menu and choose Properties.
- From the left panel of your computer, choose System Protection.
- On the next System protection window, choose to Create.
- Then you will be redirected to the page, here type the name of your restore point.
- The automatic restore point will start creating, this may take a while.
Now that you have created a System restore point, you can run the Webroot Removal tool Windows 7.
- Open a web browser of your choice on your Windows 7.
- Download the Webroot new version and Cleanup Tool setup file.
- Once the download is finished, double-click on the WRUpgradeTool.exe.
- This will start a Cleanup Wizard, follow all the instructions.
- Once the Webroot Cleanup is complete, “Removal procedures has been completed” will be shown on your computer.
- Next step is to Restart your computer.
Now, your device is clean from any left-over Webroot file from the previous installation. You can try the fresh installation now.
If the Webroot installation Problem still persists then you may need assistance from an Expert. We provide services where you can access on-call technical support from a skilled technician for comfort. Just call us at the toll-free number and you technical issue regarding Webroot is solved in a jiffy.