Webroot Windows Installation Problem – Webroot SecureAnywhere application and software are available for Windows and Mac device along with the mobile and iPhones as well. If you wish to install you can visit webroot.com/safe and get a subscription depending on the requirement of your device. If you face any issue with the Webroot SecureAnywhere during the installation then you need to contact the Webroot Support. You can call them on their helpline number or visit webroot.com/safe for more information.
However, here below we have mentioned some of the troubleshooting methods that you can try to fix the Webroot Windows Installation Problem.
HOW TO TROUBLESHOOT WEBROOT WINDOWS INSTALLATION PROBLEM?
CHECK THE SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS FOR WINDOWS
Start by checking the system requirements for the Windows device. Here is the list of requirements that can help you fix the Webroot Windows Installation Problem.
- Windows 10 (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Windows 8 and 8.1 (32-bit and 64-bit)
- And, Windows 7 (32-bit and 64-bit), Windows 7 SP1 (32-bit and 64-bit )
- Windows Vista® (32-bit), Windows Vista SP1, SP2 (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Minimum 2 GB RAM
- Available Disk Space 20 MB
- High-Speed Internet Connection
- An updated version of Web Browser
Update your device according to these system requirements. After that continue the Webroot installation steps. If the error persists the contact the Webroot Support. You can also try the below-listed troubleshooting step for Webroot Windows Installation Problem.
CHECK THE INTERNET CONNECTION
The Webroot SecureAnywhere requires a good internet connection to complete the installation process. If you have interrupted connection then you can face some issues with the Webroot installation.
- To check the internet connection, you can take help of a web browser.
- On the web browser, search anything random on the browser.
- If you get any search result then the internet is working fine.
- Otherwise, you need to contact your Internet Service Provider for more information.
After reviewing the internet connection, resume the install process. If the Webroot Windows Installation Problem persists then contact the Webroot Support.
VERIFY THE WEBROOT SECUREANYWHERE KEYCODE
While installing the Webroot SecureAnywhere, you need to enter the Webroot Keycode. If you enter the wrong keycode then your installation will be hindered. Also, if you haven’t redeemed the Webroot SecureAnywhere Keycode then you can get the same problem.
Follow the steps to redeem the webroot keycode:
- Launch the web browser and go to webroot.com/safe on it.
- Then an automatic download will start on your browser.
- Once the download is finished, navigate to the downloaded files and double-click on it.
- The webroot installer will appear on your computer.
- Follow the instructions of the installer and enter the Webroot Keycode when prompted.
- You have successfully installed the Webroot software.
If not, and the device shows the Webroot Windows Installation Problem. Then only a technician can help you with the issues that you are having.
SIMILAR ISSUES – WEBROOT.COM/SAFE
- How to install Webroot on windows 10
- Steps to Webroot download
- Get Webroot Windows 10
- Start Webroot installer
- Webroot download for windows 10
- Fix Webroot not installing
- Install Webroot windows update
- Install Webroot on the second computer
- Get Webroot keycode
- Webroot won’t install
- Why the Webroot not installing
- Troubleshoot Webroot won’t open
- Webroot issues with windows 10
- Webroot won’t install windows 10