Reasons that cause Error by the Webroot Antivirus Software infected file in Windows – Webroot is consider as a security tool developed by an American private company named WEBROOT. Sometime while using the Webroot you may face the Error Reasons Webroot Antivirus Software to Quarantine Key Files including Windows. That sometime become the reason which cause some of the windows programs stop functioning. This article will guide you on the process to fix Error that Causes Webroot Antivirus Software To Quarantine Key File
REASON THAT CAUSES WEBROOT ANTIVIRUS SOFTWARE QUARANTINE KEY FILES INCLUDING WINDOWS.
STEPS TO FIX ERROR THAT CAUSES WEBROOT ANTIVIRUS SOFTWARE TO QUARANTINE KEY FILES – WEBROOT SUPPORT CENTRE
In order to resolve the issue that Causes Errors in the Webroot Antivirus Software To Quarantine Key Files including Windows. The below steps will guide you to tackle with such errors.
- First of all, you need to double-click on the Webroot icon to launch the application.
- Furthermore, from the dashboard select the option “Scan My Computer”.
- Now you need to click on the cog or Settings icon, once the scan is finished.
- Now click on the Quarantine tab and then find the recent files with the timestamp.
- Furthermore, tick the checkbox beside each file and then click on the Restore option to process further.
- Click Yes to allow the permission, when prompted to roll back the selected files.
- Wait until the process is finished and then Re-scan your system to check for the Error Causes Webroot Antivirus Software To Quarantine Key Files including Windows.
The above steps you will be able to fix the Causes that generate Errors in the Webroot Antivirus Software To Quarantine Key Files. In case you have some issues while using Webroot application then you may contact Webroot Support or webroot.com/safe for all sort of support.
- Upto five computer Installing Webroot SecureAnywhere software.
- Webroot SecureAnywhere software Activation Problem with Windows
- How to uninstall Webroot SecureAnywhere software for Mac?
TRY TO DELETE TEMP FILES:
- Open Run dialog box by pressing the Windows + R together keys or press the window key from the keyboard.
- Then, type %Temp% in the search box and then press enter.
- Now, Windows Explorer will open.
- Select all the files from the Temp folder and then right-click.
- Now, select the Delete option from the drop down menu, in order to delete all the files.
- Now restart your computer system and then check for the Error Causes Webroot Antivirus Software To Quarantine Key Files.
- Still found the same error then contact Webroot Support or visit webroot.com/safe for the help.
Webroot Support – webroot.com/safe:
- Webroot fix
- How to install and download Webroot SecureAnywhere
- Webroot meltdown
- How to watch Webroot news
- Webroot false positive
For more information contact Webroot Support by visiting webroot.com/safe.