With Apple items, you can feel like you have ventured into future. The organization is always updated with the recent innovation and imaginative plans to improve Apple devices. If you are having Mac systems, you may feel that approaching telephones and handsets is old technology in light of the fact that Apple enables us to answer the calls on Mac. A specific element will assist you with doing that. Call Relay is a piece of Apple includes that empowers the client to pick up the telephone approaches Mac.
Apple made calling exceptionally helpful with this remarkable capacity to get the telephone on Mac. The Call Relay utilizes everything like iPhone that the beneficiary can’t separate. Prior to setting up the entire framework, guarantee that your gadgets are in any event running on iOS 8.1 and MacOS X Yosemite programming. On the off chance that you have later forms of programming in your gadgets, still you can play out the setup and get approaches Mac. You should sign into your Apple ID, and the entire procedure requires the web association.
Also Check: Mac Computer and Best Antivirus Softwares
Here’s how to Receive Calls on Mac
Enable Call Relay on Mac
- Press Command + Space keys and type FaceTime.
- Now, open FaceTime and proceed to Preferences.
- In the Preferences box, click the Settings tab.
- There you will find the Calls from iPhone option.
- Click the check box next to the option.
Remember that you don’t require opening FaceTime in your iPhone or Mac system. So if you close the FaceTime in the device, it will keep running to work.
How to pick up Calls on Mac
Answering the call in Mac is very simple. While receiving a call, the Contact name will appear on the screen with options to either Accept or Decline.
- Click the Accept button when the contact name appears on the screen.
- If you are busy and cannot pick the phone, click the Decline button.
- You must notice a drop-down arrow just right next to Decline button.
- Click the drop-down arrow. Three options will appear mentioning the time to remind about the call.
- Select the time to remind in 5 minutes, 15 minutes or 1 Hour.
How to Make a Call from Mac
- Open FaceTime on your Mac.
- Now, type the name or contact number.
- Click the phone icon of the desired contact person.
- A Call using iPhone will appear, so click on the phone number.
Transfer a call from Mac to iPhone
Amazingly, you can continue your call on your iPhone from Mac by transferring the mid-call to the device.
- Pick up your iPhone and go to the home screen.
- You will see Touch to return to call at the top of the display.
- Tap on the audio icon and proceed to select iPhone.
- There you go. Continue your mid-call from Mac to iPhone.
Isn’t it more comfortable to continue the important phone call without disconnecting while switching between the Apple devices? Now that you have thoroughly understood the method to answer calls on Mac; you will not miss anything important simultaneously working on it.