Install Webroot with the Keycode
- How can I install webroot with the Keycode?
- How to install webroot on a new computer?
- Where to put the key code of webroot?
- What is the process of webroot key code activation?
Facing Issues, Get instant support instead
How to install webroot with key code-
First of all, we will get the link to install, from that link we can easily download our webroot software. Please see the below-mentioned steps in order to successfully install your antivirus.
- click on the link www.webroot.com/safe
- On this page, the download file is there and it will be available with the google chrome download folder. In internet explorer (blue E) under the option folder, you need to save it and then install it.
- Now you will get the run option after you save the file in the download folder, you just need to click on run. If you do not find the download file , press ctrl+j to get that folder.
- After the successful installation of the download file then it will show you a box , where you need to put keycode. ( Keycode is a 20 digit alphanumeric set which is on the back of your card)
- Press agree and install
- Now, the computer will prompt you to click on “yes”.
Now you need to put your email and then click on start using secure anywhere opton at the bottom. Now you have the best antivirus webroot is scanning your computer for the first time.
How to Activate a new webroot key code over the old installation.
Activate a New Key code
It is very easy to install or replace new webroot keycode with an existing keycode by performing these few steps.
– Open Webroot SecureAnywhere and click the Setting Icon next to My Account at the bottom left side of the computer screen
Now, enter your keycode in the space provided for it and then click on Activate.
Visit webroot.com/safe and get hold of a skilled technician now.