The YouTube Premium is a YouTube’s claimed membership administrations which are accessible for all YouTube Premium record holders. It is one of the confounding administrations by YouTube. The highlights of Premium record is that it does not comes with the boring advertisements from the YouTube recordings, and it additionally allows you to the YouTube Originals, by enabling you to tune in to all YouTube Music promotion free and furthermore incorporates a Google Play Music Subscription.
YouTube charged you just $11.99 every month, which is a good deal, as thinking about that you are getting the access to nearly two music streams, that is YouTube Originals and remove every one of the promotions advertisements from all the YouTube recordings. Be that as it may, now any client needs to share the membership plan with their family, they can utilize it this YouTube Premium record plan. It’s a wallet-friendly scheme for all.
YouTube lovers. In the event that you found any issue while sharing the YouTube premium record with any of your family members, peruse this blog, we give you the entire strategy of how to impart the YouTube Premium record to your relatives. You have to pursue with the below-mentioned steps that it will save your time and take less of your efforts.
- Install Webroot with Keycode
- Webroot Secure Antivirus Support for Systems Problems
- Ways to Troubleshoot Issues Caused by Webroot
Steps to Share YouTube Premium Account with Your Family Member
Now, good news for all the You Tuber’s, like an Amazon Prime, you can also share your YouTube Premium account with your family member. You just need to add up to five other household members by adding $8 as extra cost per month.
When you upgrade yourself with a YouTube Family Plan, then all six family members that you add will enjoy the same benefits. This simply means that experience of ad-free YouTube and YouTube Music and Google Music for all the six members. For upgrading your YouTube Premium Subscription to a family plan, you need to follow few simple steps:-
- Click to Log in into your YouTube account.
- Go to youtube.com/premium.
- Then, click on the Manage option.
- Click on the Manage Membership, followed by Upgrade.
- Click on the Upgrade option.
- Again, click on Upgrade to confirm it.
- On the other hand, go directly to youtube.com/premium/family.
- And then, click on the Get Family Plan to upgrade.
- When you confirmed it, instantly you will be charged a fixed fee to upgrade to the YouTube Premium Family service plan.
- Subsequently, you will need to choose and invite all those five members of your household to the family group.
Note: Members are to be at least 13 years of age and also have a Google account.
- Now, to add a new household member, go to your paid membership’s page.
- Then, click on the action overflow button near to the YouTube Premium.
- Choose Family sharing settings option.
- Or, you can also go to the google.com
- Then, click on the plus sign to add a family member.
- Now, type their email address and then suggest them from the suggested contacts.
- Click on the Send option.
- Finally, after inviting the new members in your group, they will need to accept it before the request for joining the premium account expires or within 14 days from the day invitation has been sent.
- Once you added all five family members, now you only need to do that you have to change the group once every 12 months.