Uninstall SecureAnywhere for Mac Computers – Webroot SecureAnywhere is also available for the Mac Computer. In case, you wish to install the latest version of Webroot Software or you have made up your mind which antivirus you wish to install for that antivirus for your device. In both cases, you may need to remove the installed old version of Webroot from your device.
UNINSTALL SECUREANYWHERE MAC
For a newbie, this could be a little tricky. If you are looking for the support to uninstall from the SecureAnywhere for Mac then the article is for you. You can also fix these listed problems using this method.
- Manually remove Webroot mac
- Command to remove Webroot
- Webroot keeps popping up on Mac
- Uninstall Webroot SecureAnywhere
- Webroot SecureAnywhere Mac
STEPS TO UNINSTALL WEBROOT SECUREANYWHERE FROM MAC
In the Mac devices or computer, you need to manually delete every file and folder from system manually and then Uninstall the actual product. You need to follow these steps and get the Webroot Software removed from the device in which you want it.
- First of all, remove and close all the running applications of the Webroot SecureAnywhere to uninstall.
- Open the Finder on the Mac and go to the Application on the Finder.
- Search for Webroot SecureAnywhere on the search box.
- All the file and folder related to the Webroot SecureAnywhere will appear as a list.
- Now move all these files and folders to the Trash located at the end/bottom of the Dock.
- Alternatively, you can also right-click on the files and move them to the Trash.
- If prompted, enter the administrator password and hit OK to allow the change.
- Again, go to the Finder and type Empty trash. Right-click on the Trash icon and choose Empty Trash.
- If the Webroot Software Prompt you for the confirmation appears and asking for permission to uninstall Webroot, click Uninstall.
- Now the Webroot is successfully removed and uninstalled from the Mac machine.
DELETE TRACES PERTAINING TO WEBROOT SECUREANYWHERE ANTIVIRUS
After installing the Webroot Secure Antivirus Software in your Mac device. But there are still some files associated with the Webroot Secure Antivirus Software remained in the system. Then you have to manually delete all the associated files and folders them too. Only then the Webroot will completely remove from your Mac and other devices.
- On your Mac device, go to the Finder on the Dock.
- Then go to the Application on the Finder.
- Search for Webroot SecureAnywhere in the Search box.
- All the files associated with Webroot will appear on the screen.
- Drag all these files to the Trash at the bottom of the Dock.
- Once you move everything to Trash, empty the Trash Folder.
- Select empty trash then click empty the trash.
- Restart your device and all file associated with the Webroot Antivirus will be completely deleted from your device.
If you are facing any issue while removing or uninstalling Webroot SecureAnywhere from your device then you need to reach the support team of the webroot company. We provide support for the various issue regarding uninstalling Webroot Antivirus, how to get rid of Webroot, pop-ups, sudo command to remove Webroot, Webroot will not uninstall mac machines and many more. You just need to place a call at the support center our toll-free number and one of our technicians will assist you with your issue.