Got an error FZLC0056 Invalid Unknown Keycode during installation – While activating or installing Webroot Antivirus you must use the Webroot keycode during that process. Some users may face Error FZLC0056: Invalid or Unknown Keycode on their Webroot product activation. To fix this error just wait for 30 minutes and then try the installation process. If the error still persists then you may need to uninstall the Webroot and reinstall the product from start.
GET ERROR FZLC0056 INVALID UNKNOWN KEYCODE
To troubleshoot this error, follow these methods.
WAIT FOR FEW MINUTES
Error LFZC0056: Invalid or Unknown Keycode is due to internet issue or delay in the installation process. When you first see this error then wait for some time at least 30 minutes to get this error fixed automatically by the webroot side. If the error is not fixed then go for other steps.
RESTART YOUR COMPUTER
Close all the running applications and the internet browser on your computer and click on the restart button of your computer for restarting the computer system. Once your device restarted and back to login screen, check whether error LFZC0056: Invalid or Unknown Webroot Keycode is still there or not. If the error is not there then you can enjoy your Webroot subscription. Otherwise, you can try other methods to call our technician for support.
- Protect Your Computer and Network by Installing Webroot Antivirus
- webroot.com/safegeeksquaddownload | Webroot Safe and Install
- Webroot Redownload – Install & Reinstall | Webroot Com Safe
UNINSTALL AND REINSTALL WEBROOT
The Webroot license you have purchased has been showing the error code while installation then you can try to Uninstall the Webroot and reinstall it back on the computer.
- To uninstall Webroot on your computer, click on Start button at the bottom-left corner.
- Go to the Control Panel from the pop-up menu.
- Choose the view type Control Panel to be Category View.
- Click on Uninstall a Program under the Programs.
- A list of all the installed applications will appear on your computer screen.
- Navigate to the Webroot software you wish to remove and right-click on it.
- Choose uninstall or remove from the options.
- When prompted for permission click yes uninstall.
- Restart the computer when the Webroot is completely removed.
- You can install Webroot either using CD or Download is from Web.
- You will get Webroot License Key along with Webroot Secure Keycode after the successful purchase.
- Once you have the Webroot product, find the Webroot Keycode and then follow the further steps.
- In case of online purchase, check the Email that you received after the Webroot license purchase. You Webroot Keycode will be in that email along with other information of your subscription.
- In case of CD from a retail store, open the box, a retail card will be inside the box. On that retail, card you keycode will be there.
- Download the installation file by clicking on the download link or insert the CD in your computer to run the installer.
- Once the download is done, double-click on the file to start the installation.
- On the first screen of your Webroot installer, choose the language and country. Click Next.
- Then enter your Webroot Keycode and click Next. This step will activate the Webroot subscription your device
- Choose the location where you wish to save the Webroot software.
- Once you successfully install and activate the Webroot license you can protect the device from various threats.
SOME SIMILAR WEBROOT KEYCODE ERROR
- Webroot Error Message “The Keycode Could Not Be Verified At This Time”
- Webroot account setup
- Webroot Error FZLC0055 “Key code cannot be used”
- Restore Webroot
- Find my Webroot Keycode
You can fix these issues by following these steps too. If the error still persists even after following these step then contact support for assistance regarding your error. Call us at our toll-free number to talk to a technician to help you fix the error.