Webroot Error Code 100 Fix – The Webroot Error 100 comes during the uninstallation caused by the failed installation or installation stops during the process, this caused the computer registry corrupt and do not allow the installation to complete. This type of errors may crash your computer system or completely slow down it from working. Below mentioned are some simple steps through which you can find some solution for this error.
REASONS OF THE WEBROOT UNINSTALL ERROR CODE 100
- Incomplete, corrupted of the Setup file which required for the Webroot Software installation.
- Computer Windows Registry Entries gets Corrupt related to Webroot Uninstall Error Code 100.
- Files of the Webroot Antivirus Software has been infected or defected.
- Mistakenly deleted system files related to the Webroot Antivirus software.
Now the above mentioned can cause this error Webroot Uninstall Error Code 100 on your system while using the Webroot.
METHODS TO FIX WEBROOT UNINSTALL ERROR Code 100 –
METHOD 1 – REPAIR WINDOWS REGISTRY ENTRIES:
- Click on the Start button to open the run dialog box or press windows + r button to get that box.
- Now type CMD or Command in it.
- Now press enter while holding the Ctrl+Shift keys altogether and then click Yes to allow the permission to the program.
- In the Run Dialog box, you need to type “regedit”, and then press enter to open Registry Editor.
- Now select the Webroot Uninstall Error 100 in the search box to go to that key, in the Registry Editor.
- Now, under the Export option of the File Menu click on the “Save In” list select the folder to save the backup key.
- Now, Type the name of your file and make sure you select the Selected Branch from the Export Range.
- Now, click on save to save the backup key with the .reg extension.
The backup key is saved now. You can check it again if the same error is still appearing or not
For more information: Visit www.webroot.com/safe
METHOD 2 – SYSTEM RESTORE:
- System restore can be done by going to the Start button click on it.
- Now type in “System Restore” in the search box and then hit enter.
- It will ask you to enter the administrator password and username. Enter both the details.
- Now in the middle of the screen, you will see the system restore window, follow the instructions step by step to finish the process.
- Make sure you make the restore point, select from the list and then click Ok to continue.
- Restore process will take some time, wait until the process is finished and then check for the error.
For more information, visit webroot.com/safe if in case same Webroot Uninstall Error 100, still found.
METHOD 3 – CLEAR THE TEMP FILES:
How to clean the Temp files or Junk Folder, Open the Run dialog box.
- First of all, open the Run dialog box by pressing the Windows + R key together.
- Now, type in the Run dialog box %Temp% then press enter.
- Select all the files and folder, then press the delete button to delete all.
- Now, wait until the process finishes.
- If again you found the same Webroot Uninstall Error 100, then visit webroot.com/safe for more help.
Or you can do the process of installation and uninstallation again to see if the error still found or not.