Critical Error in Webroot – The reason behind the Webroot Critical Error is when we try to update a specific file related to the system files. Whenever we try to update any system file and if there is any interruption during the update process then that will cause the error. If you wish to fix this error, you need to do the uninstalling and reinstalling the Webroot software from your system. If you need more information on the uninstallation or installation process, then you need to visit the official website; www.webroot.com/safe. In this blog, we will guide you on how to fix Webroot Critical Error.
Method to fix Webroot Critical Error – webroot.com/safe:
As we discussed, now we are going to describe the procedure of uninstallation and reinstallation of Webroot Antivirus that will fix the Webroot Critical Error Failed To Find File. Steps to uninstall the Webroot.
Steps to uninstall Webroot Software: Windows 7 or below:
- Press the window key from the keyboard to activate the start menu.
- Now, select the Control Panel option from the menu and then select Program and Features.
- In that Programs and Feature, select to uninstall a program option from the list.
- Now from the list of all the programs installed in your computer, select the product which you want to remove and then click on the Uninstall.
- Now, you need to wait until the uninstallation process finished and after that restart your computer system to save the changes.
- Now, Webroot Software is completely uninstalled from your computer system. Now, download the file again from the webroot website and start the installation.
Windows 8 or above:
- First of all, right click on the start button and then select the Control Panel from the menu.
- Click on the Programs and then select the Uninstall a program from Programs Tab.
- Now from the list, you need to select the name of your product which you want to uninstall.
- After selecting the product, click uninstall and then wait until the application is removed from the system.
- Now restart your system in order to save the changes you have made.
Once the process of uninstallation is finished then you need to download the setup file from the official webroot website and then again reinstall your Webroot software in your computer system. Doing this process will surely fix the Webroot Critical Error.
Steps to Reinstall Webroot Software:
- First of all, you need to visit the Webroot official website to download the product setup file in your computer system
- Visit webroot.com/safe or webroot.com/redownloads and enter your login details.
- After entering the login details like email address and password, you can now select the product which you want to download from the given list.
- Now click on the downloaded file to start the setup.
- Click on Run, and then follow the on-screen instructions.
- Enter your 20 digit Webroot keycode in the required field, if required.
- Once the installation is finished then double click on the Webroot icon to launch the application.
- If found the same Webroot Critical Error Failed To Find visit the official website: webroot.com/setup.
The above all method will help you to look for the error and do the required steps like install and uninstallation to solve the issue. If still, you find the same issue after doing all these steps and method, then you need to visit webroot.com/setup.